Situasjonen i Ukraina Del 3

Svar
Brukeravatar
BrannLFC

Re: Situasjonen i Ukraina Del 3

Legg inn av BrannLFC »

Helt fløte. Mens Orban setter opp sin EU-allianse med tsjekkisk og østerriksk opposisjonsparti.

French authorities accused of ‘social cleansing’ before Olympics
A group of NGOs has accused the government of forcibly removing the homeless from Paris ahead of the 2024 Summer Games

Så får vi se om dette får like stor oppmerksomhet som de påståtte menneskerettighetsbruddene i forbindelse med Qatar VM.

Frode57

Legg inn av Frode57 »

Noen tror virkelig at Ukraina kan vinne.
For en seier !

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Russia has suffered multiple diplomatic and judicial blows during the past week over its war on Ukraine, despite President Vladimir Putin’s high-profile visits to North Korea and Vietnam and Moscow’s claims that it is founding a “Eurasian security architecture that will replace the discredited Euro-Atlantic security arrangements”.

Putin signed a “comprehensive strategic treaty” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on June 19, incorporating what he said was a defensive alliance. South Korea’s government condemned the agreement. Its national security adviser, Chang Ho-jin, declared that Seoul would reconsider lifting a ban on arms supplies directly to Ukraine. Until now, South Korea has only sold weapons to Ukraine’s allies.
Chang later added that the type of weapons supplied to Ukraine would depend on Russia’s cooperation with North Korea. Putin said it would be a “grave mistake” if South Korea changed its policy of not supplying belligerents.

Russia also suffered judicial embarrassments. The International Criminal Court at The Hague issued arrest warrants on Tuesday for former Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu and Chief of Military Staff Valery Gerasimov, saying that they bore responsibility for attacks on Ukrainian electricity infrastructure. The court said, “There are reasonable grounds to believe that the alleged strikes were directed against civilian objects,” and that “the expected incidental civilian harm and damage would have been clearly excessive to the anticipated military advantage.”

On the same day, the European Court of Human Rights declared that Russia was in violation of several fundamental human rights in occupied territories. These include abducting people, illegally detaining or torturing them, forcing them to obtain Russian nationality, and numerous other violations. (Al Jazeera)

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Putler sliter med soldatene moral

I've seen numerous videos recently of Russians just completely giving up at life in the face of Ukrainian drones. Don't fight back, they aren't scared. They don't even care anymore. They just stand there like "do your worst skrev en på twitter i dag.

Russerne har mistet over en halv million soldater (døde og sårede)
og de som nå rekrutteres er ikke like motiverte og trenede.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

ISW skriver i natt

Russian President Vladimir Putin's theory of victory that Russia will be able to make creeping advances in Ukraine indefinitely will incentivize Putin to protract the war and harden Putin's commitment to destroying Ukrainian statehood. The West must hasten to provide Ukraine the support it needs to conduct counteroffensive operations to invalidate Putin's theory of victory and avoid protracting the war more than necessary to secure a peace acceptable to Ukraine and its partners. Putin retains his objective of entirely destroying Ukrainian statehood and identity, and all his objectives for territorial conquest in Ukraine are a means to this end. Ukraine's partners can help Ukraine reduce Putin's willingness to continue to wage endless war in pursuit of Ukraine's destruction by helping Ukraine conduct significant counteroffensive operations that liberate Ukrainian territory and invalidate Putin's assumptions about what Russia can achieve in Ukraine by force. Ukraine is also pursuing diplomatic conditions to support an end-state to the war that would prevent Russia from inflicting a defeat that could set conditions for future aggression.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Underestimating Russia
NATO has for months been warning about Russia’s unconventional attacks on the West, saying Moscow is using espionage, cyber-attacks, electoral interference, disinformation and sabotage trying to destabilize the bloc and weaken its resolve to help Ukraine.

But until recently, European leaders were reluctant to point a finger directly at the Kremlin. According to Lautman, Moscow has become emboldened over recent years, because it has rarely been held accountable.

The US and some European countries imposed limited sanctions on Russia over its actions in Ukraine in 2014. However, it wasn’t until Russia launched its full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 that the West really flexed its sanctions muscle against Russia.

Lautman, who is a non-resident senior fellow at the Center for European Policy Analysis, said the complacency towards Russian attacks goes back to at least the 2006 killing of Alexander Litvinenko in London. The former Russian agent turned Kremlin critic was poisoned by a rare radioactive isotope, polonium-210, in what the European Court of Human Rights said was a state-sponsored attack by Russia. The Kremlin has always denied the accusation.

“They got away with it. Everyone knew it was Russia. I mean, the [alleged] assassin Andrei Lugovoi was promoted and put into the Duma,” Lautman said, adding: “And with Skripal, I will never forget (Prime Minister) Theresa May giving Russia an ultimatum to provide answers. And they delivered another dead body within 48 hours – Nikolai Glushkov.”

Glushkov, a Putin critic, was living in the UK after being granted political asylum. He was found dead in his home in London a week after the Salisbury poisoning. A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police told CNN that a post-mortem found that he had been strangled and that a murder investigation led by detectives from the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command continues. No arrests have been made and no motive established.

Thornton said that NATO was reluctant to blame the Skripal poisoning directly on Putin and the Russian state because of the risk of escalation and pushing Russia into being a “complete adversary.”

“(They) would kind of said maybe it was a rogue GRU operation, was Putin really behind it? There was an element of ‘let’s not go too far, because we don’t want to lose Putin completely,’” he said.

“Now that’s completely off the table,” he added.

While many of the more high-profile attacks – the Litvinenko and Skripal poisonings, for example – are thought to have been approved or even ordered directly by Putin, the desire to hurt the West cuts through the Russian political establishment, analysts say.

The people known as siloviki — Russia’s most powerful men (they are almost exclusively men) who rose to power through the ranks of the Soviet and Russian security services – see the relationship between the West and Russia as a zero-sum game. Russia can only be strong if the West and NATO are weak.

“Russia has always been antagonistic towards the West,” Thornton said. “It goes way back to tsarist times, the idea of the West being a threat, that the West wants to do Russia down, to make Russia a smaller state, a weak state … so whoever you put in power in the Kremlin, there’s still going to be this mindset that the West is in essence the enemy.”

Lautman agreed, adding that the current establishment’s hatred towards the West stems partly from the events following the fall of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, when Russia had to be bailed out by the West after its economy collapsed.

The idea that Russia’s aggression will end with the eventual demise of Putin is the West’s “biggest mistake,” she said, predicting successive leaders will continue to see the West as an enemy until the country gives up the idea of Russian imperialism – which won’t happen easily.

“And Europe, and the whole international community who wants global stability, they need to understand that Russia is at war with us and that they will continue escalating unless we start acting.”

Brukeravatar
bønna1/2

Legg inn av bønna1/2 »

BrannLFC skrev: søn jun 30, 2024 11:12 pm Helt fløte. Mens Orban setter opp sin EU-allianse med tsjekkisk og østerriksk opposisjonsparti.

French authorities accused of ‘social cleansing’ before Olympics
A group of NGOs has accused the government of forcibly removing the homeless from Paris ahead of the 2024 Summer Games

Så får vi se om dette får like stor oppmerksomhet som de påståtte menneskerettighetsbruddene i forbindelse med Qatar VM.
Påstått liksom.

Good riddance.

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

Ingen problem for USA som fikk EU medlemmene til og være garantist for de 50 billionene... :lol:

Brukeravatar
bønna1/2

Legg inn av bønna1/2 »

Brukeravatar
BrannLFC

Legg inn av BrannLFC »

Staten Ukraina har ikke eksistert lenge. Og med den oppførselen de har vist, har de nærmest bedt om å slutte å eksistere. Russland opprettet staten, og de vil muligens også avslutte den. Det er nok best for folket som lever under et terror diktatur.

Brukeravatar
bønna1/2

Legg inn av bønna1/2 »

BrannLFC skrev: man jul 01, 2024 8:43 pm Staten Ukraina har ikke eksistert lenge. Og med den oppførselen de har vist, har de nærmest bedt om å slutte å eksistere. Russland opprettet staten, og de vil muligens også avslutte den. Det er nok best for folket som lever under et terror diktatur.
Nærmest bedt om å slutte å eksistere? Hvor indoktrinert er det mulig å være? Stikk hull på bobla di.

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

bønna1/2 skrev: man jul 01, 2024 8:41 pm
Når man ser hvordan Tsjetsjenia er bygd opp etter den krigen med russiske midler og når man ser hvordan Mariupol nå blir bygget opp igjen, levner det kanskje ikke så mye tvil om at dette gjør russerne godt.

https://correspondent.afp.com/memories-chechnya-holds

https://www.youtube.com/@VideosfromMariupol

Brukeravatar
bønna1/2

Legg inn av bønna1/2 »

Hva som gjør russere godt er aldri godt for andre, med unntak av Kina, Nord-Korea og Iran.

Frode57

Legg inn av Frode57 »

Så kommer ryktene om forsøk på attentat på Zelenskyj. Ukraina ser tapet foran seg.
Den russiske militær kverna kverner istykker Ukraina. Stakkars befolkning.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Putin panic as Ukraine sends Crimea bridge warning after massive missile strike

Ukraine has launched a massive attack on Crimea, causing a huge explosion and fire at a military base.

The peninsula has come under intense bombardment by Ukraine's army in recent weeks and months.

Air defence systems, as well as military bases, have been repeatedly targeted by drones and missile strikes.

In one daring raid, Ukraine destroyed up to seven Russian naval boats using water borne drones.

The latest attack centred on a military depot located in the village of Flotskoye iUkraine's army reportedly used British-made Storm Shadow missiles to carry out the deadly strike.

Images of the attack show a huge mushroom cloud of thick black smoke rising towards the sky. The explosion can be heard from miles away.

Sevastopol's governor tried to claim that Russian air defence systems had shot down all five missiles.n Balaklava.

Ukraine's army reportedly used British-made Storm Shadow missiles to carry out the deadly strike.

Mikhail Razvozhayev said that falling debris had caused minor fires to buildings and grass, saying there had been no injuries.
The Storm Shadow cruise missile has a range of over 250km (155 miles), according to the manufacturer.

They are normally fired from Ukrainian Su-24 Fencer fighter jets, and are armed with warheads containing 450 kg of explosives.

Once launched, the Storm Shadow drops to low altitude to avoid detection by enemy radar, before latching onto its target with an infra-red seeker.

Ukrainian partisans reported that Russia's army deployed a Tor M2KM air defence system over a public beach in Sevastopol.

The ATESH group posted photos of the anti-aircraft missile to their social media channels.

They noted Ukraine's army was systematically removing radar stations and air defence systems, in a bid to free up a "corridor" to the Crimean Bridge.

They wrote: "The countdown to the life of the illegal structure has begun."
Sist redigert av Big George den man jul 01, 2024 10:35 pm, redigert 1 gang totalt.

Frode57

Legg inn av Frode57 »

Det hjelper ikke med nålestikk mot Russerne.
Zelenskyj er trolig ferdig som president snart.
Denne krigen kan ikke ukrainere overleve 1 år til.

Brukeravatar
bønna1/2

Legg inn av bønna1/2 »

Frode57 skrev: man jul 01, 2024 10:33 pm Det hjelper ikke med nålestikk mot Russerne.
Denne krigen kan ikke ukrainere overleve 1 år til.
Du har vel aldri hatt rett i noe av du har sagt her inne?

Kommunist i liksomforkledning.

Brukeravatar
BrannLFC

Legg inn av BrannLFC »

Frode57 skrev: man jul 01, 2024 10:33 pm
Han vil ikke bli savnet. Den verste quislingen i landets historie.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

sitat: "Når man ser hvordan Tsjetsjenia er bygd opp etter den krigen med russiske midler og når man ser hvordan Mariupol nå blir bygget opp igjen, levner det kanskje ikke så mye tvil om at dette gjør russerne god"

og det tror du de opprinnelig innbyggerne verdsetter ?

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

ISW skriver i natt:

Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) Head Vladimir Kolokoltsev boasted that Russian authorities have increased detentions and prosecutions related to illegal migration into Russia while calling for intensified Russian government crackdowns against illegal migration.

Brukeravatar
JauKaninen

Legg inn av JauKaninen »

BrannLFC skrev: man jul 01, 2024 10:54 pm
Tanker om dette da Knax?

«Russia's largest private airline is decommissioning its planes due to sanctions.

S7 Airlines, Russia's largest private air carrier, plans to decommission its fleet of Airbus A320neo aircraft, Rosaviatsia head Dmitry Yadrov said Monday.

According to him, the airliners in question are those with engines made by the US company Pratt & Whitney, which have become impossible to repair and maintain due to sanctions against Russia.

S7's problems with Airbus aircraft first became known in October last year, when the company was forced to cut its fall-winter schedule by 15% because 20% of its fleet was not flying.»

Samt denne, russerne betaler visst ikke lønn til soldatene de har sendt i kjøttkvernen. Og så blir de lappet sammen av ukrainere:

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

JauKaninen skrev: tir jul 02, 2024 4:46 pm
BrannLFC skrev: man jul 01, 2024 10:54 pm
Tanker om dette da Knax?

«Russia's largest private airline is decommissioning its planes due to sanctions.

S7 Airlines, Russia's largest private air carrier, plans to decommission its fleet of Airbus A320neo aircraft, Rosaviatsia head Dmitry Yadrov said Monday.

According to him, the airliners in question are those with engines made by the US company Pratt & Whitney, which have become impossible to repair and maintain due to sanctions against Russia.

S7's problems with Airbus aircraft first became known in October last year, when the company was forced to cut its fall-winter schedule by 15% because 20% of its fleet was not flying.»

Trenger de Airbus eller andre vestlige fly?
SJ-100 Starts Certification Flight Trials At Zhukovsky
The import-substituted version of Russia’s Superjet 100 regional jet dubbed SJ-100 has begun its certification flight program. The first flight took place June 10 at the LII Gromov Flight Research Institute in Zhukovsky outside Moscow, the type’s manufacturer Yakovlev reported.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Forsvarsminister Kajsa Ollongren bekreftet beslutningen i et brev adressert til det nederlandske parlamentets representantforsamling.

Datert 19. juni, autoriserer dokumentet overføringen av 24 F-16 jagerfly og syv ekstra jetmotorer til Ukraina. Brevet understreker at F-16 jagerflyene forventes å ankomme Ukraina “i nær fremtid”, selv om eksakt dato ikke er offentliggjort.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Det ukrainske selskapet Ptashka Drones har avslørt et nytt homing-system som gjør det mulig for FPV-droner (ubemannede luftfartøy) å bli styrt til målet sitt uten behov for en menneskelig operatør.

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

Ukraine will be told it is currently too corrupt to join Nato, in a major blow to Volodymyr Zelensky.

The alliance will request “additional steps” from Kyiv before membership talks progress, a senior official in the US State Department said.

The position will be set out in writing in the Nato communique to be signed at the alliance’s annual summit on July 9.

“We have to step back and applaud everything that Ukraine has done in the name of reforms over the last two-plus years,” the official told The Telegraph.

Nato er innforstått med nederlaget.

Brukeravatar
BrannLFC

Legg inn av BrannLFC »

pølsa skrev: tir jul 02, 2024 10:35 pm Ukraine will be told it is currently too corrupt to join Nato, in a major blow to Volodymyr Zelensky.

The alliance will request “additional steps” from Kyiv before membership talks progress, a senior official in the US State Department said.

The position will be set out in writing in the Nato communique to be signed at the alliance’s annual summit on July 9.

“We have to step back and applaud everything that Ukraine has done in the name of reforms over the last two-plus years,” the official told The Telegraph.

Nato er innforstått med nederlaget.
Hehe godt gjort å være for korrupt for gjennomkorrupte NATO.

Hehe, eneste grunn for at rest-ukraina skal i nato er å innse enderlaget og gi bort store deler av landet til russland.

Husker for et år siden i Litauen da Zelensky tagg etter medlemskap, men ble stående med svarteper og tomme løftr fra krigsforbryteren stoltenberg

applaudere alt ukraina har gjort for usa sine geopolitiske stratetigkse interesser i å svekke fienden russland

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Har man sett noen Nord Koreanske soldater i felten? Nei er svaret fra Ukraina pr i dag.

SørKorea avventer og vil bidra på Ukrainas side om NordKorea sender soldater.

Det bemerkes at flere kvinner utgjør de Ruzziske styrkene
og det antas å være fengselsfugler som vil ut av fengslene.
Sist redigert av Big George den ons jul 03, 2024 2:32 am, redigert 1 gang totalt.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

"Hehe godt gjort å være for korrupt for gjennomkorrupte NATO." skrev BrannLFC.

Et land i krig blir ikke medlem i NATO. Først må ruzzerne kastes ut.
Ergo foreligger det ingen søknad pr idag.
Ser at ordet korrupsjon nevnes og det må vel være en ukultur fra Sovjet-tiden, styrt fra Ruzzland.?

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Some of Ukraine’s fighter jets lack hangar shelters

Ukraine simply does not have hangars to protect its aircraft from shrapnel.

The article explains that during the 1960s and 1970s, the Soviet Union actively built shelters for planes that existed and were being developed at that time (relatively small airframes: MiG-21, Su-7, Su-17, MiG-23, and MiG-27). For this purpose, 2A13-type shelters measuring 12.9×28 meters were built en masse. They could protect against cluster munitions and near explosions of fragmentation bombs, but due to their cost, they were only built in border military districts.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

ISW skriver i natt:

The interplay between ongoing Russian offensive operations in the Chasiv Yar, Toretsk, and Avdiivka directions indicates that the Russian military command may intend to leverage the ongoing Toretsk push to create operational opportunities for advances in either the Chasiv Yar or Avdiivka areas

Svar