Situasjonen i Ukraina Del 3

Svar
pølsa

Re: Situasjonen i Ukraina Del 3

Legg inn av pølsa »

Vil tro USA har ett lite dilemma nå som Israel er tømt for artilleri som er sendt til Ukraina.

The US military is quietly shipping hundreds of thousands of artillery shells to Ukraine from a massive stockpile in Israel.
The ammunition supply is located in Israel for the US military to use in regional conflicts. The US has also given Israel permission to use some of the supplies in emergency situations, The New York Times reported, citing American and Israeli officials.

The US has turned to the stockpile in Israel, as well as another in South Korea, to make up the difference and keep the shells flowing to Ukraine. The ammunition is transported to Europe and transferred into Ukraine from Poland, The New York Times report said.

Two senior Israeli officials said the US has committed to refilling its stockpile in Israel, and to supply ammunition in case of an emergency.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-quietl ... el-report/

Brukeravatar
JauKaninen

Legg inn av JauKaninen »

pølsa skrev: søn okt 08, 2023 11:18 am Vil tro USA har ett lite dilemma nå som Israel er tømt for artilleri som er sendt til Ukraina.

The US military is quietly shipping hundreds of thousands of artillery shells to Ukraine from a massive stockpile in Israel.
The ammunition supply is located in Israel for the US military to use in regional conflicts. The US has also given Israel permission to use some of the supplies in emergency situations, The New York Times reported, citing American and Israeli officials.

The US has turned to the stockpile in Israel, as well as another in South Korea, to make up the difference and keep the shells flowing to Ukraine. The ammunition is transported to Europe and transferred into Ukraine from Poland, The New York Times report said.

Two senior Israeli officials said the US has committed to refilling its stockpile in Israel, and to supply ammunition in case of an emergency.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-quietl ... el-report/
Artikkelen din er fra januar.

Brukeravatar
MacanT

Legg inn av MacanT »

Foucault skrev: lør okt 07, 2023 6:28 pm Russland okkuperer Ukraina: Vesten/USA forsvarer og støtter Ukraina.

Israel okkuperer Gaza: Vesten/USA forsvarer og støtter Israel.
Israel okkuperer ikke Gaza, de trakk seg helt ut i september 2005.

I januar 2006 gjorde innbyggerne den fatale feilen å velge Hamas til styre og stell. Det resulterte i diktaturet de lever i den dag i dag.

Entenmann

Legg inn av Entenmann »

BrannLFC skrev: søn okt 08, 2023 9:40 am
Hattori_Hanzo skrev: søn okt 08, 2023 9:29 am Alle land har mørke systemer. Alle spionerer på alle til enhver tid. Baksida av diplomati er etteretning som i stor grad er veldig lite regulert og veldig lite tilregnelige ovenfor noensomhelst egentlig. Mest korrupte politikere som allerede er i lomma på privat spesial interesse. Total "circlejerk".

Men på papiret og i wikipedia land så virker det ikke slik. Det står mye fancy på papir som overhodet ikke gjelder i praksis lenger. Derav begrepet "realpolitikk" som egentlig betyr at vi blir stort sett fora med bullshit og holdt i mørke. Noen skjønner dette , andre ikke så mye.

Det bør være innlysende og se denne strukturen bak strukturen. Moralen blant verdens maktstrukturer koker ned til alt du kan slippe unna med er greit å gjøre. Og vi er ikke noe unntak.
Og våpenindustrien gjør alt den kan for å overleve. Den er avhengig av krig. De ønsker at våre politikere skal ta beslutninger om krig så de skal selge.
Du nyter vel dette godt at Hamas har drept 250 sivile på en festival? Er vel rett i din gate det der. Dreping av sivile.

Brukeravatar
BrannLFC

Legg inn av BrannLFC »

Dana White, the Chief Executive Officer of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), told reporters in Las Vegas late on Saturday that fighters will once again be permitted to display their national flags in the Octagon, ending a ban imposed last year.

White, who has headed the UFC since 2003, said in May 2022 that fighters of any nationality would be barred from carrying their country’s flag with them to the cage, a decision made in parallel to similar measures imposed in other sports on the heels of Moscow’s military action in Ukraine.

Håper flere følger etter og løfter den rasistiske politiske diskrimineringen av Russland i sportsverden.

Entenmann

Legg inn av Entenmann »

BrannLFC skrev: søn okt 08, 2023 10:28 pm Dana White, the Chief Executive Officer of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), told reporters in Las Vegas late on Saturday that fighters will once again be permitted to display their national flags in the Octagon, ending a ban imposed last year.

White, who has headed the UFC since 2003, said in May 2022 that fighters of any nationality would be barred from carrying their country’s flag with them to the cage, a decision made in parallel to similar measures imposed in other sports on the heels of Moscow’s military action in Ukraine.

Håper flere følger etter og løfter den rasistiske politiske diskrimineringen av Russland i sportsverden.
Har absolutt ingenting med rasisme å gjøre, er bare noe som de bruker for å ta en offer rolle. At stakkars russere, de blir angrepet av rasisme, faen for et patetisk taper land.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

ISW skriver i natt:

Russia advanced legal mechanisms to reform the Leningrad Military District as part of ongoing large-scale military reforms. The Russian federal portal of draft regulatory legal acts published a presidential decree on October 8, prepared by the Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD), which proposes stripping the Northern Fleet (NF) of its status as an “interspecific strategic territorial association.” Russian state media noted that the proposal indicates that the NF will no longer be a separate military-administrative unit equal to a military district, suggesting that the NF and its four constituent regions (The Komi Republic, Arkhangelsk, and Murmansk oblasts, and the Nenets Autonomous Okrug) will be transferred to the reformed Leningrad Military District. Russian military analyst Yuri Fedorov noted that the recreation of the Leningrad Military District suggests that Russia is preparing for possible conflicts with Baltic states and NATO. The Russian military merged the Moscow and Leningrad Military Districts into the Western Military District in 2010. The MoD created the Northern Fleet in 2014 out of territory covered by the Western Military District, and Russian President Vladimir Putin made the NF a military-administrative unit equal to a military district starting January 1, 2021. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu proposed the recreation of the Moscow and Leningrad Military Districts on the basis of the Western Military District (reversing the 2010 and 2014 changes) in December of 2022, and confirmed that these military districts were under active formation as of August 2023. The MoD’s decision to re-divide the WMD indicates Russia sees the need to restructure its forces facing NATO and likely posture on the Finnish border, although it remains unclear how Russia will be able to mobilize, train, and organize these forces into new military district-level formations.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Mötet mellan Kim Jong-Un och Vladimir Putin tycks ha burit frukt för den ryska ledaren.

Bara fem dagar efter mötet ökade trafiken av godståg vid gränsen mellan de båda länderna.

Nu misstänks 73 godsvagnar fyllda med ammunition och vapen skeppas mot Ryssland.
(Expressen. se)

Brukeravatar
BrannLFC

Legg inn av BrannLFC »

Big George skrev: man okt 09, 2023 4:47 am Mötet mellan Kim Jong-Un och Vladimir Putin tycks ha burit frukt för den ryska ledaren.

Bara fem dagar efter mötet ökade trafiken av godståg vid gränsen mellan de båda länderna.

Nu misstänks 73 godsvagnar fyllda med ammunition och vapen skeppas mot Ryssland.
(Expressen. se)
Bravo! Kina neste.

Brukeravatar
BrannLFC

Legg inn av BrannLFC »

Hamas refused a cease-fire in exchange for wounded and captured Israeli officers, Hazem Qassem said and said: "There is no question of a cease-fire and that this time we are going to the final victory."

The negotiations were led by Egyptian negotiators, and Anthony Blinken mediated in calming the tensions, to which "Hamas" replied that they had the initiative and that it would be buying time because they had received information that Israel had sent 80 percent of the artillery ammunition to Ukraine and they they have this knowledge that now Israel wants to "buy time", according to the "Wall Street Journal"

Interessant. Mener de at våpen fra USA tenkt til Israel er sendt til Ukraina? Eller har USA beordret israelske våpen sendt fra USA sendt over til Ukraina. For Israel har nektet å gi til Ukraina. Forståelig nok.

Nå må Biden balansere mellom sine to hjertebarn kremt terrorstater. Israel eller Ukraina. Det kan bli interessant. Kan noen som f.eks Macron, Erdogan lage en fredsavtale som sikrer fred i både Ukraina og Israel? USA ofrer Ukraina for å redde Israel? Dvs de finner en troverdig exit løsning fra Europa.

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

Klovnene på tur til Kina:

Visiting China, Schumer urges fair treatment of US firms

U.S. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said on Saturday Washington did not seek to decouple from China, but wanted reciprocal and fair treatment for U.S. companies, as he kicked off a rare trip to the world's second-largest economy.

Schumer, who made the remarks at a meeting with Chen Jining, Shanghai's Communist Party Secretary, said the United States did not seek conflict and wanted to achieve a level playing field, "as we compete economically."
https://www.reuters.com/world/schumer-s ... 023-10-07/

Begynner å brenne fra mange kanter, har de glemt hva de gjorde med Huawei?

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

Kan bli en fin vestlig utgang fra tapsprosjektet Ukraina nå med litt utvidelse av det som skjer i Palestina...

Brukeravatar
MacanT

Legg inn av MacanT »

pølsa skrev: man okt 09, 2023 6:02 pm Kan bli en fin vestlig utgang fra tapsprosjektet Ukraina nå med litt utvidelse av det som skjer i Palestina...
Du får leve i håpet.

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

ISW skriver i natt:

The Kremlin remains focused on promoting the purported legality and legitimacy of Russian internal politics despite Kremlin officials’ admissions to the contrary. Kremlin Spokesperson Dmitry Peskov responded on October 9 to Chechen Head Ramzan Kadyrov’s October 7 proposal to cancel the upcoming 2024 presidential election and instead hold a unanimous vote for Russian President Vladimir Putin, remarking that this will not happen because Putin has “emphasized the need to comply with all of the requirements of democracy, the constitution, and accordingly, to hold these elections.” Peskov then claimed that Russian society has consolidated behind Putin with unprecedented unanimity and suggested that Putin is “a politician with whom it is unlikely that anyone, even theoretically, can compete in any way electorally.” Peskov’s statements indicate that while the Kremlin is invested in creating the guise that the 2024 elections will be free and fair by encouraging Russians to at least nominally participate in the practices of democracy, the Russian government does not intend for any alternative political candidate to pose an actual threat to Putin’s re-election. Russian opposition outlet Meduza similarly noted in July that its internal sources claimed that the Kremlin has already decided that Putin will win over 80 percent of the vote in the upcoming presidential elections.

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

Når det som skjer i Palestina og Israel er så fryktelig at Kirby nesten gråter, må man spørre seg hvilken verdi de Ukrainske liv har som har mistet mange hundre tusen..

MRSA

Legg inn av MRSA »

pølsa skrev: tir okt 10, 2023 12:22 pm Når det som skjer i Palestina og Israel er så fryktelig at Kirby nesten gråter, må man spørre seg hvilken verdi de Ukrainske liv har som har mistet mange hundre tusen..

Du får spørje Putin som er ansvarleg for alle drepte.

Entenmann

Legg inn av Entenmann »

MRSA skrev: tir okt 10, 2023 1:10 pm
pølsa skrev: tir okt 10, 2023 12:22 pm Når det som skjer i Palestina og Israel er så fryktelig at Kirby nesten gråter, må man spørre seg hvilken verdi de Ukrainske liv har som har mistet mange hundre tusen..

Du får spørje Putin som er ansvarleg for alle drepte.
Putin er av en eller annen grunn helt frikjent av disse nyttige idiotene.

Entenmann

Legg inn av Entenmann »

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/JQ8OR ... l-russland

Herlig, de burde ikke være med på noe. De får ha sin egen turnering sammen med Kina og Nord Korea. Passende det.

Brukeravatar
MacanT

Legg inn av MacanT »

Entenmann skrev: tir okt 10, 2023 3:10 pm https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/JQ8OR ... l-russland

Herlig, de burde ikke være med på noe. De får ha sin egen turnering sammen med Kina og Nord Korea. Passende det.
Bra at UEFA tok til vett, med de burde selvsagt ikke åpnet opp for dette "in the first place".

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

ISW skriver i natt:

Russian forces launched localized offensive operations in the Avdiivka area of Donetsk Oblast and southwest of Orikhiv in western Zaporizhia Oblast on October 9, which are likely intended to fix Ukrainian forces away from the Robotyne area. Russian forces intensified offensive operations northwest of Avdiivka near Ocheretyne, Tonenke, and Berdychi and southwest of Avdiivka on the Vodyane-Opytne line. Russian forces also attacked southwest of Orikhiv on the Pyatykhatky-Zherebyanky line, and Russian milbloggers claimed that Russian forces advanced up two kilometers in the area. The Ukrainian General Staff confirmed up to three Russian battalions conducted an attack and ISW has observed footage of fighting in the area, but ISW has not observed any confirmation of these claimed Russian advances as of this writing. Russian milbloggers are largely portraying the Avdiivka-area operations as a significant offensive effort aimed at encircling the Ukrainian force grouping in Avdiivka and capturing the city. A successful encirclement of Avdiivka, one of the most heavily fortified areas of the Donetsk Oblast front line, would very likely require more forces than Russia has currently dedicated to the Avdiivka-Donetsk City effort

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

Det var en fiffig vri på saken for å fremdeles sende støtte til Ukraina, Vi kaller det noe annet...

Belgium commits €1.7 billion for Ukrainian aid from taxed frozen Russian assets
Belgium commits €1.7 billion for Ukraine’s assistance, drawing from taxed frozen Russian assets. The EU and G7 explore taxing immobilized Russian sovereign assets, while Belgium works on banning Russian diamonds from its markets.

The majority of the frozen Russian central bank assets, amounting to over €200 billion, are currently held in Europe, with a significant portion of them managed by Euroclear SA in Belgium. Under Belgian law, these proceeds are subject to a 25% corporate tax.

https://euromaidanpress.com/2023/10/11/ ... an-assets/

PS: Alle betaler 25% selskapsskatt...

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

ISW skriver i natt:

Ongoing localized Russian offensive operations near Avdiivka likely demonstrate the ability of Russian forces to learn and apply tactical battlefield lessons in Ukraine. Russian forces launched localized attacks towards Avdiivka after intensive artillery preparation of the battlefield in the early hours of October 10, and geolocated footage from October 10 and 11 confirms that Russian troops advanced southwest of Avdiivka near Sieverne and northwest of Avdiivka near Stepove and Krasnohorivka. The Ukrainian General Staff reported that a grouping of up to three Russian battalions with tank and armored vehicle support intensified offensive operations near Avdiivka. Ukrainian General Staff Spokesperson Andrii Kovavlev clarified that these battalions are part of three motorized rifle brigades of the Southern Military District’s 8th Combined Arms Army.

lemmen90

Legg inn av lemmen90 »

Det spørs nok ikke det går mot slutten for Zelensky. Det hvite hus advarer om at konflikten i Israel strekker deres evne til å støtte Ukraina: "Running out of runway." John Kirby sier at bistand ikke vil være "på ubestemt tid". Videre utdyper han: "And on the Ukraine funding, we’re coming near to the end of the rope. I mean, today we announced $200mn, and we’ll keep that aid going as long as we can, but it’s not going to be indefinite,” sa han.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... dy760g1f18

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

ISW skriver i natt:

Russian forces likely launched a significant and ongoing offensive effort around Avdiivka, Donetsk Oblast on October 10. ISW observed Russian forces simultaneously attacking northwest, west, and south of Avdiivka using armored assault groups, rotary wing aircraft, and concentrated artillery starting on October 10. Avdiivka City Military Administration Head Vitaliy Barabash indicated that Russian forces are carrying out assaults with air support in 10 to 12 directions around the settlement. Ukrainian military observers framed Russian offensive operations against Avdiivka as a “major attack” and noted that Russian forces used an unusually high number of armored vehicles in combat. Russian forces’ increased use of armored vehicles and aviation – alongside persistent simultaneous ground attacks – indicates that Russian forces are conducting an offensive effort more significant in scope and intent than ISW previously assessed on October 10 and October 11. ISW is revising its assessment that Russian attacks around Avdiivka are local efforts intended solely to fix Ukrainian forces but is not prepared to assess the exact objectives and likely outcome of Russian efforts in the Avdiivka direction at this time.

Hattori_Hanzo

Legg inn av Hattori_Hanzo »

Så det er bussen til Israel som Zelensky og Ukraina blir kasta under..

MRSA

Legg inn av MRSA »

Hattori_Hanzo skrev: fre okt 13, 2023 9:46 am Så det er bussen til Israel som Zelensky og Ukraina blir kasta under..
Det er vel difor Putin og Iran fekk Hamas til å gå til angrep.

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

MRSA skrev: fre okt 13, 2023 12:52 pm
Hattori_Hanzo skrev: fre okt 13, 2023 9:46 am Så det er bussen til Israel som Zelensky og Ukraina blir kasta under..
Har lite med det å gjøre, Nato er tomme for våpen å sende. Ukraina har aldri hatt en sjanse, problemet er enkelte har levd i ett håp om å kunne ødelegge russland gjennom Ukraina. Det slo grundig feil, nå har de en fin offramp gjennom midtøsten. (som kom på ett veldig gunstig tidspunkt før russerne starter sin offensiv).

Brukeravatar
BrannLFC

Legg inn av BrannLFC »

pølsa skrev: fre okt 13, 2023 1:30 pm
Har lite med det å gjøre, Nato er tomme for våpen å sende. Ukraina har aldri hatt en sjanse, problemet er enkelte har levd i ett håp om å kunne ødelegge russland gjennom Ukraina. Det slo grundig feil, nå har de en fin offramp gjennom midtøsten. (som kom på ett veldig gunstig tidspunkt før russerne starter sin offensiv).
Blir mye for verdenspolitiet USA å holde styr på nå:)

pølsa

Legg inn av pølsa »

BrannLFC skrev: fre okt 13, 2023 6:30 pm

Blir mye for verdenspolitiet USA å holde styr på nå:)
Brenner fra alle kanter for tiden og innen par år skal 1,5 trillion lån fornyes fra lav rente til mulig langt høyere renter som det knyttes en del spenning til... Så de har virkelig rotet det til med Ukraina.

“The way these loans are structured, you’re mostly paying interest, not principal, so you have to roll over most of the loan” when it comes due, he said. “The bank will say, no, the interest rate is now 6 percent instead of 3 percent 10 years ago, which means that your building is now worth 40 percent lower.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/0 ... s-00094969

bobjim41

Legg inn av bobjim41 »

Joa, snart 600 dager med krig og Russland er ikke i en gang nærheten av å ta Donbass! Den voldsomme offensiven mot Avdiika denne uken endte i den sedvanlige Russiske fiaskoen med massive tap av menn og utstyr for noen ytterst marginale avansement, som det ser ut som Ukraina tar tilbake.

Det har vel knapt vært sett en større fiasko hva vi ser Russland har prestert.
'
Men bare vent, den neste Russiske offensiven blir sikkert en kjempesuksess, du får leve i håpet.

Og det at Nato snart er tomme for våpen og ammo til Ukraina leste jeg for første gang fra pro-russiske amøber sommeren 2022. Men nå er det sikkert sant!

Svar