Barnefattigdom påvirker veksten

Svar
Brukeravatar
Big George

Barnefattigdom påvirker veksten

Legg inn av Big George »

British five-year-olds are up to 7cm shorter than children of the same age in Europe.

Some experts are suggesting nutrition- and especially a lack of quality food - could be stunting the growth of children in the UK.

The average girl is 111.7cm tall and boys are 112cm in Britain (around 3-ft 6-in), according to data collected by NCD Risk Factor Collaboration.

By comparison, in Bulgaria, children are much taller, the research showed. There, boys are, on average, 120cm (almost 4ft) tall and girls are 118cm.

Children in Italy, Spain, France and Sweden are all much taller at age five, on average, than UK youngsters of the same age.
The average height in Britain has stayed the same since the mid-1980s, whereas children in other countries, especially in Eastern Europe, have grown taller in the decades since

rubberbandman

Legg inn av rubberbandman »

Big George skrev: tor jul 06, 2023 12:50 am British five-year-olds are up to 7cm shorter than children of the same age in Europe.

Some experts are suggesting nutrition- and especially a lack of quality food - could be stunting the growth of children in the UK.

The average girl is 111.7cm tall and boys are 112cm in Britain (around 3-ft 6-in), according to data collected by NCD Risk Factor Collaboration.

By comparison, in Bulgaria, children are much taller, the research showed. There, boys are, on average, 120cm (almost 4ft) tall and girls are 118cm.

Children in Italy, Spain, France and Sweden are all much taller at age five, on average, than UK youngsters of the same age.
The average height in Britain has stayed the same since the mid-1980s, whereas children in other countries, especially in Eastern Europe, have grown taller in the decades since
Hva med å komme med litt mer enn bare en copy/paste fra et eller annet sted?
Hva vil du egentlig diskutere her? Mat? Næringsstoffer? Brexit?

Brukeravatar
Big George

Legg inn av Big George »

Fattigdom er i ferd med å bli utbredt igjen i mange land, også i Norge.

Frode57

Legg inn av Frode57 »

Det er en stygg form for arroganse i det norske byråkratiet om at det ikke er fattigdom i Norge.
Det er dessverre en fullstendig feil analyse som fører til kriminalitet og i verste tilfelle drap.

Regjeringen er forferdelig dårlig i så måte.

Svar